Simply not enough hours in your day?
You need a Personal Concierge!
Someone who can run those essential household errands – pick up dry cleaning, collect prescriptions, tax the car, pay bills, plan a holiday, buy birthday gifts or theatre tickets, and manage your home and personal life. Put simply – no task is too small for your personal concierge.
You may already have a gardener and a cleaner to help life run smoothly but what about all the other things you need to do to run your home and still allow you enough time to enjoy life to the full. Time to go out for dinner with friends, relax and enjoy your favourite hobbies or leisure activities, or spend quality time with your family.
What I can do for you…
- Your Home – organise trades people for repairs or decorating, the weekly food shop, wait in service for deliveries, moving home, key holding, house sitting
- Your Holidays – research and plan holiday ideas, purchase flight tickets, passport/visa applications, and purchase holiday money
- Your Family – child care arrangements, organise children’s parties and gifts, plan family days out
- Your Pets – book kennels/catteries, organise a dog walker, drop off at dog groomer
- Your Transport – buy train season tickets, book car servicing/MOTs and tax, car valeting, research new car purchases or leasing
- Your Entertainment – book theatre, concert and event tickets, organise dinner parties, restaurant reservations
- Your Health & Wellbeing – organise doctor/dentist appointments, spa days and beauty treatments, gym membership or a personal trainer
- Your Errands – dry cleaning, pick up prescriptions, post packages, or any other small task that needs doing
- Your Reminder Service – prompting you on important dates you just can’t risk forgetting!
How I charge
My 5 Star Personal Concierge service is completely flexible to help you manage your busy life.
There are no joining fees or annual membership costs. I offer 3 personal concierge packages:
Pay as you Go
This package is ideal for one off events or infrequent requests. You simply pay by the hour for the time the task takes at £35 per hour, subject to a minimum charge of one hour. Not included is the cost of any goods, tickets or services purchased on your behalf – a 10% handling charge will be applied to the purchase cost.
All agreed costs will be invoiced to you for immediate payment, as they are incurred.
Block of 5 Hours
If you need more regular help or have a major event, like your wedding, moving home, planning a dream holiday or a surprise birthday party. I offer blocks of 5 hours at a discounted rate of £33 per hour.
The 5 hour block will be invoiced monthly to you for immediate payment.
Block of 10 Hours
You can also purchase a larger block of 10 hours for ongoing help – saving you £50 on the pay as you go rate. I offer blocks of 10 hours at a discounted rate of £30 per hour.
The 10 hour block will be invoiced monthly to you for immediate payment.
Tell me what tasks you’d like to get rid of TODAY!
Get in touch and tell me what you’d like me to do and you can free up valuable time.